AXT Inc (NASDAQ:AXTI) gained13.21% and closed in the last trading session at $3.00. The company’s price range for the trading day was $2.80 to $3.92. The 52-Week range of the stock is $1.90 – $3.92. The company’s Market capitalization is $100.04M with the total Outstanding Shares of 32.34M. The stock has a one-year performance up28.76% and a positive weekly performance at 11.94%. AXT, Inc. (NASDAQ: AXTI), a leading manufacturer of compound semiconductor substrates, reported financial results for the first quarter, ended March 31, 2016.
First Quarter 2016 Results
- Revenue for the first quarter of 2016 was $18.7 million, compared with $18.1 million in the fourth quarter of 2015.
- Gross margin was 28.1 percent of revenue for the first quarter of 2016, compared with 17.1 percent of revenue in the fourth quarter of 2015.
- Operating expenses were $4.8 million in the first quarter of 2016, compared with $4.8 million in the fourth quarter of 2015.
- Operating profit for the first quarter of 2016 was $0.5 million compared with an operating loss of $1.7 million in the fourth quarter of 2015.
- Net interest and other income for the first quarter of 2016 was a loss of $0.2 million, compared with a gain of $0.1 million in the fourth quarter of 2015.
- Net profit in the first quarter of 2016 was $42,000, or $0.00 per share, compared with a net loss of $1.2 million or a loss of $0.04 per diluted share in the fourth quarter of 2015.
Golden Minerals Co (NYSEMKT:AUMN) ended at $0.520 with decline of -29.70%.The stock traded in the last session between $-.51 and $0.69 whereas, its 52-Week High Price is $0.94 with respect to its 52 Week Low Price of $0.12. The company’s Market Capitalization stands at $38.33 with 76.69M are the outstanding shares of the company. Golden Minerals Company (NYSE MKT: AUMN; TSX: AUM) declared that it has reached a definitive agreement with institutional investors for an offering of shares of common stock with gross proceeds of about $4 million. The closing of the offering is predictable to take place on or about May 6, 2016, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
In connection with the offering, the Company will issue about 8 million registered shares of common stock at a purchase price of $0.50 per share in a registered direct offering. Additionally, for each share of common stock purchased by an investor, such investor will receive an unregistered warrant to purchase three-quarters of a share of common stock. The warrants have an exercise price of $0.75 per share, shall be exercisable on the later of six months from the date of issuance and the date of shareholder approval to improvement the number of authorized shares of the Company, and will expire five years from the initial exercise date.